- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
Export Administration Regulations Controlled Product
MBUS – Rear
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.3 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Center of aperture to top of rail: 1.42 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
- ~0.7 MOA (0.754"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- ~0.5 MOA (0.547"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
Magpul MBUS Flip Up Sights